Every parish in Uganda has the NRM Parish Conference.
The Parish Conference consists of:
1. The Chairperson who shall also be the chairperson of the Parish Executive Committee
2. Members of the Parish Executive Committee
3. Members of the Branch Executive Committees within the parish
4. Members of the Executives Committees of special organs within the parish.;
5. NRM members on the Village Executive Committee; and
6. NRM candidates for the office of the Village Local Council Chairpersons in the preceding elections within the Parish;
7. The Chairperson may invite not more than five eminent persons to attend the Parish Conference.
The Parish Conference performs functions similar to those of a District Conference with respect to the parish.