NRM Secretary General Rt. Hon. Justine Kasule Lumumba has called on party flag bearers and their agents to desist from any acts that contravene the Electoral Laws as they go to polls tomorrow (Tuesday).
The Secretary General has specifically warned the party members against the following;
1. Bribing or attempt to bribe voters.
2. Fraudulently defacing or destroying any election materials.
3. Corruptly offering gifts to voters to influence them.
4. Using force, violence or harm against any person.
5. Accepting any money, gifts or any valuable considerations from candidates among other acts.
SG Lumumba has further called on party members to turn up in big numbers and cast their votes in favour of NRM for continuity and effective service delivery.
The National Party Chairman and President H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni with the Central Executive Committee (CEC) constituted a robust National Mobilisation Task Force of volunteer cadres to oversee the exercise in different regions under the coordination of the Party Secretariat.
NRM goes into these elections with already thousands of LC1 seats won unopposed countrywide.